- Always trim the wick before burning – this will help the candle to burn cleanly and for longer, and will keep the flame height down.
- Candles should be burned for no more than 2-3 hours at a time – less for smaller candles!
- Container candles should never be left to burn until there is no wax left as this can cause the container to get very hot.
- Please discontinue use when there is 1cm of wax remaining.
- Always place candle on a heat resistance surface, and keep away from draughts, other sources of heat and anything flammable.
- Burn the candle out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep burning candles at least 5cm (2 inches) away from each other.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Candles smell delicious but are NOT edible. Do not eat.
Please refer to the candle safety label on the container for more info. We also include candle care information with each order.
8oz tin candle – approx +/-40 hours
4oz tin candle – approx +/-20 hours
2oz tin candle – approx +/-10 hours
When first burning the candle, please burn long enough for the melt pool to reach the sides of the container to ensure the candle burns evenly and lasts as long as possible.
Always trim the wick to 1/4 inch each time before lighting the candle and keep the candle free of debris such as wick trimmings or matches. Burn for 3 hours at a time to achieve the best results.